A high quality and flexible workforce is the key to being able to provide high quality patient care. This is why we need more flexible workers to return or join our bank, in order to keep up the NHS standards:
- Become part of the team
- Deliver the best care possible
- Build great relationships
- Develop your skills
Warrington and Halton Bank works in partnership with NHS Professionals (NHSP) to recruit bank staff. When you join the NHSP bank you are subject to its terms and conditions but you’ll enjoy the following perks.
The bank offers lots of perks such as:
- Weekly pay
- First choice of available shifts
- Flexible working hours
- Paid holidays
- Having a better work – life balance
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme available
Whatever your availability we value your skills and experience and can provide you with a fantastic opportunity to work with us in a way that suits your lifestyle.
More information on the Bank can be found below or on the NHS Professionals Website by whh.nhsp.uk
- Please visit our website and go to the JOIN THE BANK section where you will find a join the bank option.
- If you click sign up now it will take you through to an application form to join the bank.
- You will be asked the question do you currently work for WHH, please select yes/no depending on which is relevant and on the application it will ask you to put in a line manager/trust authoriser who will be able to approve your application. Once they have approved your application you will receive a notification asking you to contact your local office on 0333 014 4293 to book an appointment to verify your documents.
- If you are an agency worker looking to move over to the bank you can also follow this link, you will be given 1st choice of shifts, holiday pay and will also be entitled to the seasonal incentives that we offer. Please note you will need to give your agency four weeks’ notice.
- For details of any long term placements we currently have available please refer to our jobs page.
- Please note all flexible workers must be Mask Fit Tested before working at WHH– sessions change every week - for further information please contact WHH@nhsprofessionals.nhs.uk
- Please be aware that you may be asked to move wards as and when required – this is due to the needs of the trust.
Trust Operations Manager
Trust Services Partner
Trust Service Partner
Flexible Worker Advisor
NHS Professionals Office
Kendrick Wing (Ground Floor)
Trust Managers Service Centre (24/7): 0333 014 4293
NHSP National Service Centre (24/7): 03332 507 552
We are currently looking for the below:
- General RN
- A&E RN
- ITU RN
To view all our live vacancies please see our website below: