What are Apprenticeships?
- apprenticeships offer structured training with an employer and lead to nationally recognised qualifications from GCSE to degree.
- they provide a route into different careers, including many departments in WHH as well as career progression/change for existing staff.
- apprenticeships can take anything from one to four years to complete.
- they are open to anyone from the age of 16.
- apart from learning in the workplace, you may go on day or block release to a training centre, college or university.
- you work towards a competence qualification (based on what you can do in the workplace) and a knowledge qualification, or a qualification combining both elements.
- you will develop your skills, including English and Maths.
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 01928 753436
Click the link below to view different apprenticeship career routes: https://
Click the link below for the full list of apprenticeships available: https:/
Click here to view the list of available and forthcoming apprenticeships