Visiting times are from 1:00pm - 4:30pm and 6:00pm - 8:00pm, seven days a week. Please check with the ward before travelling for any changes to visiting times, or if special arrangements need to be made. Ward contact numbers can be found here.
We ask that visitors adhere to the following on arrival:
- Face masks will be required, unless you are medically exempt
- Two visitors are able to visit per patient
- Temperature checks will be completed on arrival to wards
- Wash and sanitise hands regularly whilst in our hospitals
- Do not visit if you are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or norovirus. Thankyou.
Visiting Information C23 - our maternity ward has the following visiting hours:
Support partners only: 14:00-18:00
If you have any queries, please contact the maternity ward C23 on 01925 662258
In addition to general visiting: Relatives of patients who are in their last hours / days and receiving end of life care, or carers supporting someone with a mental health issue, cognitive impairment such as dementia, a learning disability or autism, where not being present would cause the patient to be distressed, will continue to be supported to visit their loved ones.
Please note, visiting can be restricted or suspended with immediate effect if there are any safety concerns due to a spread of infection on our wards or in our communities. To confirm that the ward you are planning to visit is currently open, please call our main number tel: 01925 63911.