Our Prosthetic Rehabilitation Service undertakes the assessment and rehabilitation of amputee patients with the aim of restoring independence in functional activities of daily living and improving quality of life with prosthesis. Interventions include:
- Individualised rehabilitation programmes
- Advice and education about amputation and prosthetics
- Assessment of mobility and activities of daily living with a prosthesis
- Home assessments with a prosthesis
- Provision of mobility aids
- Falls advice
- Liaison and referral to other heath, social care and external agencies to enable on-going rehabilitation, support and equipment and/or services
- Caroline Workman - Advanced Physiotherapist
Our Prosthetic Rehabilitation Service is led by Caroline Workman at the Physiotherapy Gym in Warrington Hospital on:
- Monday and Wednesday, 8:30am - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, 9:00am - 11:00am
Referrals to the Prosthetic Rehabilitation Service can be made by completing and returning the referral form which you can access by clicking here.
To contact the Prosthetic Rehabilitation Department please call 01925 662604 or email email@example.com.