Become part of our WHH family....
Why not start the new year with a new job?
We are recruiting nurses to work at Warrington and Halton Teaching Hospitals and would love to meet you at our next Nurse Recruitment event on Friday 9 February 2024, at the Village Hotel, Warrington from 9.30am to 4.00pm.
We will be recruiting into the following areas:
- Urgent & Emergency Care
- Intermediate Care
Our specialist teams are waiting on the day to have a chat with you about the opportunities we have available. Warrington and Halton Hospitals are ideally situated for Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside and Wigan with superb road, bus and rail transport right to our doorstep.
At our Trust, we can ensure you:
- Become part of a Team that is warm, supportive and friendly - your best-ever work family!
- Become part of a Team where your growth, development and progression is our priority
- Become part of a Team where you matter as an individual, not just a number
- Become part of a Teaching Hospital where education, best practice and innovation drive personal and professional development and shape your career
- Become part of a Trust that has seen recent significant investment in a new clinical education centre
- Become part of a Team where your health and wellbeing is supported through an enhanced offer, including a focus on good mental health
If this sounds like the place you would like to work and develop personally and professionally then please submit your application without delay! We are holding interviews at the event to those who apply via NHS jobs website, so be sure to include the speciality you are interested in which will ensure you have the best interview experience. Imagine......you could be walking away with a conditional job offer at the event!
If you are interested in coming to work with us, but can't make this event please get in touch at whh.