Research Consent Application

Change my appointment

Appointment Form

If you have been given an outpatient appointment at the hospitals and are unable to attend for whatever reason you can use the form below.

It is really important that you let us know of any changes as soon as possible. This means we can offer the original appointment to another patient.

Please complete the form below with your contact details and as much information as possible. You can find most of the information we need on your appointment letter.

If you have any problems using this form, please call the number on your appointment letter and we will do our best to help you. You will receive a response from us so you know it has been received and actioned.

If you wish to change the date and time of your appointment you, you can click the re-book option and state any dates that are not suitable for you, or you can contact us using the number on your appointment letter.

At Warrington & Halton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust many of our patients take part in research studies helping to develop new treatments and cures for a wide variety of health conditions.

Your Pathway to Research is an initiative created to establish a register of people interested in taking part in health research and who agree to be contacted by members of the research team about current or future research projects.

As a first step, we are creating a register of people who would be willing for research staff to contact them to ask if they would like to take part in current or future research projects that interest them. You may have been asked by your consultant already or if you are interested, you can ask them.

At this stage we’re not asking you to agree to any particular study. By using your records, researchers can check if you might be suitable for a specific research project based on different aspects of your health, for example, your symptoms or your medication. Only research staff working for Warrington and Halton NHS Foundation Trust (e.g. research nurses, midwives or Consultants) will be able to use the information in the register.

Research Consent Application