Autumn Booster Vaccinations
To support the continued roll-out of the COVID-19 vaccination programme, our Warrington Hospital Vaccination Service is pleased to announce that we will open on 12/09/2022 to administer COVID-19 Autumn boosters.
The following groups should be offered a COVID-19 booster vaccine in the autumn of 2022, and will be eligible to receive their booster at the WHH Vaccination Service:
- residents in a care home for older adults and staff working in care homes for older adults
- frontline health and social care workers
- all adults aged 50 years and over
- persons aged 18 to 49 years in a clinical risk group, as set out in Tables 3 and 4
- persons aged 18 to 49 years who are household contacts of people with immunosuppression (as defined in Tables 3 and 4)
- persons aged 18 to 49 years who are carers (as defined in Table 3)
Autumn boosters should be administered a minimum of 3 months from the previous dose.
Tables 3 and 4 can be found in ‘COVID-19: the green book, chapter 14a’. Please click the here for more information.
Book your COVID-19 Vaccination appointment
You can book an appointment at our Vaccination clinic by visiting here.
COVID-19 walk-in clinic
We also offer a walk-in clinic on certain dates. You can view our next walk-in clinic dates here.