As an NHS Trust we produce a range of documents to show how we meet and are working towards statutory targets and standards.
These include policies, reports and declarations that we make on an annual basis. These are in addition to the information that can be found in our annual report, quality account and other publications here and information on us produced by external bodies that can be found in our transparency section here.
Our foundation trust constitution
Our foundation trust constitution sets out how we operate our foundation trust.
- Warrington and Halton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Constitution
- You can view the Health and Social Care Act 2012 changes to foundation trust obligations and to their terms of authorisation email from Monitor here.
Provider Licence declarations
As an NHS Foundation Trust we make declarations around compliance with the terms of our provider licence available to the public.
Director of Infection Prevention and Control Report
This report gives an overview of our infection control performance in 2012-2013 and our forward plans in this area. This was published at our trust board in May 2013. The 2013-2014 report will be published in summer 2014.
Patient Access Policy
Our patient access policy gives our staff clarity on the time scales and rules around treating patients under the 18 week referral to treatment time (commonly known as 18 week waits). It brings together all the treatment guidelines and time scales in use across the hospital in one place.
Delivering Same-Sex Accommodation (DSSA) declaration
NHS organisations need to declare how they are performing around ensuring that patients are treated in same sex accommodation. We are proud to confirm that mixed sex accommodation has been virtually eliminated in all our hospitals. You can access our declaration below.
Risk management strategy
The purpose of this strategy and underpinning operational policy is to ensure that the trust critically examines, and effectively manages, all risks to people, structures, reputation and any other issues, which could impact upon or compromise the ability of the trust to carry out its normal activities.
Safeguarding children - declaration
Following the publication of the Care Quality Commission report of their national review of arrangements in the NHS for Safeguarding Children (July 2009), Warrington and Halton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is declaring that it has arrangements in place to assure compliance with the safeguarding arrangements.
These are in the following areas:
- Statutory requirements in relation to criminal bureau checks.
- Up to date and robust child protection policies and systems, including a process for following up children who miss outpatient appointments and a system for flagging children for whom there are safeguarding concerns.
- Safeguarding training at level 1 undertaken and up to date by all eligible staff.
- Clarity of role and sufficient time and support for named professionals.
- There is a board level executive director lead for safeguarding. The board receive an annual safeguarding children report in addition to the bi-monthly report from the governance committee that includes a standing item on safeguarding. There is also a robust audit programme in the organisation to assure that safeguarding systems and processes are working.
Financial information - spend by supplier
As well as the detailed information available in our monthly board reports on financial performance, we make available a list of monthly spend with our suppliers over £25k. We first published this information in July 2014 and update it each month.
You can view the latest monthly summary below:
Historical data can be viewed here:
Our compliance with the Modern Slavery Act 2015
Our compliance with the Modern Slavery Act 2015 can be found below: